2.25.2008

Anja, Tim and Chase

Since not too many people have posted yet, I thought I would post too! I do have a blog for my family and the link is on the side, but I thought I would add to the fun on this page! Tim re-modeled the kids room while I was visiting my parents in Arizona. For those of you who don't know, we are expecting a baby girl in June and she and Chase will be sharing a room. I added some new curtains to the room to match all the new baby's bedding that is being made by Tim's mom.
This is what the bumpers will be bade out of and so I thought the that the black curtains will look great! Chase also has black in his bedding so it should all look nice.
This is Toile for the dust ruffle, it's not the same pattern I have, but this is just an idea in case you aren't familiar with Toile. My mom is also making pink curtains that will surround the crib and hang from the ceiling so that the baby and Chase can't see each other. I'm really excited and can't wait to see it all come together!

No comments: