2.24.2008

I'm going to try...

Ok! I am going to see if I can really do this blog thing (since Anja really created the blog site!). I am trying to get information to up date our Milton Family Directory. Many of you have new address, phone numbers, children and even spouses; please send them to me (not the actual person, just their pertinent info) so I can update and post it so that you can down load it. I know I don't have current e-mail address for everyone, so... if you talk to family members tell them about the blog and e-mail them the link. I look forward to using this site to plan our thanksgiving family reunion.

Lindsay thanks for posting the picture and update! We would love to see a prego picture of you.

Codi we want to see pictures of the baby shower and also a prego picture of you!

Brad and Kristy - I have not see a picture of Carter.

Amanda I don't have your new info.

The list goes on....!

Hope to get more info and posts soon. This site will be great when it is up and going strong.

Love to all.

Korinn

No comments: