4.13.2008

Beautiful Weather in Arizona



We were looking through pictures on the computer and found this cute one of Chase and Zane; taken while Anja and Chase were visiting in Feb.
Aubrey, Jardan and Eve were over for dinner tonight. The weather is beautiful! I love eating outside this time of year. The pictures of Eve are taken in the one place in our yard that has a few flowers. My yard actually looks lush in the picture. The yard is really driving me crazy beause there are very few flowers and we have some of those ugly desert plants (and all of those stones!). We have to do something about it.
I sure am glad to see a few more posting on this blog:) Be sure to tell others about it if you talk to them.
Love to all.
Korinn

1 comment:

Anja said...

yeah you have flowers! I just planted all of mine this weekend, I hope they grow!