3.26.2008

Korinn finally got our email address correct

Hi Everybody,
This is the first official posting on this blog for me. I have never posted to a blog so this is a new adventure. I may be improving on my internet skills just a little by now. My typing still sucks because my fingures can not keep up to my brain! Thus lots of typo's.

Shelley and I just got back from 10 days to see her folks in Pheonix, we had a great time we were able to stop to see Korinn, Dave & Zane for a couple of hours. There home is very nice.

THANKSGIVING REUNION:

The Lodge we reserved is nice, lots of room to sleep and eat. We are planning lots of activities. Games for the kids, contests, story telling, and more. So as you think about this event if you have a favorite game or a contest let us know. Also if you have a favorite story to tell please be ready to tell all. This will be a good oppertunity for the parents to tell favorite memories of our childhood so that our kids can get a good idea of what it was like when we grew up. Put on you thinking caps!

If we have snow we can rent a couple of snowmobles if no snow bring your 4 wheelers!

We have only recieved payment for the Lodge from two people so the rest of you brothers and sister please send it in A.S.A.P.

Have a great Spring everyone.

Ted

No comments: